Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Monday, February 28, 2011

Vintage 29¢ Shot Glass

A definitely awesome shot glass not sure about the date, but from my research I found out the glass was made by Canadian company The Dominion Glass Company. If you like you can read more about their business & history here. On the outside it's got a picture of an orange & black man, you might not be able to make it out from the photos, but the eyes are painted on the inside of the glass to follow you around the room, it is quite neat. Also on the outside it says, "Drinking again eh!" One day I'll do a couple of shots out of it, but not anytime soon. I love the look on his face. Priceless. From the store Talize in Hamilton, Ontario. 29¢.

A thrift experience will hopefully take place a little later today (can't believe it's almost 5 in the morning!) & on Friday, I'm headed to Windsor, which is a great thrifting city, especially for Pyrex, so I can't wait to show off my finds!

Have a great week!






3 comments:

  1. I think I have a shot glass like this! I inherited my parents bar and all it's stuff and there were some funny shot glasses. I will have to take a look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You always find the coolest things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    And MommyWantsToRead, that makes me feel good, lol, I always think that about everybody else, lol.

    ReplyDelete