Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Monday, April 25, 2011

Vintage Flamingo Trays!

Vintage Flamingo Trays!

Went to Goodwill today, nothing spectacular, just the regulars. I love hearing some of the other conversations of fellow thrifters, one of the gay guys who is a regular there was saying, "OMG! Honey, I just loove this pillow! My pillow collection is just gonna spill out of the bedroom & into the living room!" Never expected someone to have a large pillow collection, lol. Makes ya wonder what else people collect.




Picked up these small flamingo trays - they are all quite small, 4 are the size of a paperback, 2 are a size of a cassette. They were 99cents each. 1950's. I also picked up the Florida flamingo tray, not something I normally would buy, but I loved the classic look of it. 99cents as well. I picked this up at Value Village awhile ago.

These are some more pins I picked up in 1 of 2 pin grab bags that were priced at $2.99 each, but I used a 30% off coupon to buy. My favorite is "I'm a Brat", too bad it's in such bad condition! These were all made in Hong Kong.









 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

Taking part in Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays over at Coastal Charm.

4 comments:

  1. These trays are soooo darn cute! Thanks for sharing them at NTT.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flamingo trays! I used to collect flamingo stuff in the 80's. Probably Miami Vice influence ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love flamingo's and these trays would be an amazing addition to my collection! Great finds and great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda - if I ever find some more, they're yours!


    Thanks Linda & Vonlipi!

    ReplyDelete