Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

OMG & Fire King Mug!

OMG & Fire King Mug!

I can home from thrifting today & almost had a heart attack - my blog had disappeared, deleted, replaced by a code & when searched, said code offered no advice.

As you can see, I'm back, no heart attack, but with a Fire King mug I got from Goodwill for 99cents. I'm not to fond of the Goodwill I bought it from. Don't go there too often, the people there are nuts, the stuff is usually crap, but you get the odd time you will find something great. A nice addition to my collection, as I do not have a Fire King mug yet.



4 comments:

  1. Glad yoir blog is still here and thats a great mug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that mug. I don't have a fire king mug yet either but I am on the lookout. Glad you and your blog survived - I would have freaked out!

    ReplyDelete