Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sir Thrift-A-Lot's PR Info


Are you a company looking for a reviewer for your product? You are definitely in the right place!

A little background about Sir Thrift-A-Lot...

My name is Jordan. I'm a 20-something year old gay Canadian male living in the heart of downtown Toronto with my fiance Craig, our 2 cats & our beloved dog - Charlie!
I love to shop. I love to save money. I love to try new, innovative things & I love to talk about the products I use & love. My only to vices is drinking pop & shopping. I've just joined a gym with my dear friend, so I'm looking to add new healthier options to my lifestyle.

If you are a company looking for a reviewer, email me at: sirthriftalot@hotmail.com.

The finer print:
All items send to me will not be returned. Reviews that will be followed by giveaways will have products shipped directly from your company to the winners home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment