Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thrifty Things Friday!

This week I have decided to take part in The Thrifty Groove: Thrifty Things Friday.

Here's the stuff!

Vintage wooden owl, 70's? Value Village - $3.99.
We're moving shortly, 76 days is shortly, lol. Depending on what the set up is like, this guy is going to have a hoot being our token & change bowl.



An addition to my ceramic shoe collection (this one won't be on display, it's not a heel), Value Village, 99cents. The Divinyls cassette single for "I Touch Myself" (1990, Virgin Records) same price, same place, same trip.




This week I have decided to take part in The Thrifty Groove: Thrifty Things Friday.

Enjoy the music video. I've always loved the Divinyls, even my dad has the CD, I was there when he bought it. My dad has Nirvana & Weezer CDs.



7 comments:

  1. Love the owl too! I am also a collector of the ceramic shoe figurine! love the one you have here.

    Ahhh, '90's music :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear there's another ceramic shoe lover out there!

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K.

    I should have said,

    Glad I'm not the only one with a shoe fetish.

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. That owl is so awesome in all it's retro vintageness! And the ceramic shoe is a nice find! Thank you for joining me for TTF! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete