Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Blossom is in the air...

Spring Blossom Is In The Air

Spring Blossom is in the air. For the second week in a row, I have found a beautiful piece of Spring Blossom Green Pyrex, both pieces in magnificent condition. Last week it was the #403 Spring Blossom Green mixing bowl & this week it's the 1-Pint covered Spring Blossom Casserole with the lid, paid $5.05 for it. Made a trip to the same store not even 12 hours later & just wheeled out onto the floor was #441 Early American pattern in wonderful condition - $2.02. Great find! This is the first I've seen of this pattern in person. Also found yet another primary green that is in just a tiny bit better condition than the one I found last week & was a bit cheaper, this was was $4.00.


Also noticed that Sandra @ The Memory Workshop had found herself a Spring Blossom casserole & over at Vintage Betty's there was two separate occasions of Spring Blossoming this week!



I'm over at THE THRIFTY GROOVE celebrating THRIFTY THINGS FRIDAY!

7 comments:

  1. Great finds! It is so hard to find Pyrex bowls with the lids! Wonderful vintage pieces. thanks for joining TTF. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Visiting from TTF. Have a great week end!
    Love your blog name by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds. I see pyrex all the time at the thrift store I go to. I always think of those in bloggerland that collect it. I have some. Most of what I have I have had for many many years. Thanks for sharing. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Pyrex bowls and covered containers are really great. My mom had quite a few and now I'm still using them. I have some I also use for refrigerator containers instead of plastic... trying to be "green".
    Enjoy the Pyrex,
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    Babs - those refrigerator containers are highly coveted by us Pyrex collectors - you lucky gal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw Spring Blossom coffee cups this past week (didn't buy them as I try to keep my Pyrex to a few patterns)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a fan of the cups or the plates at all, I see them often, always leave them behind.

    Hope another collector buys & appreciates them. :)

    ReplyDelete