Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Saturday, May 31, 2014

Thriftasaurus #89!

Thriftasaurus

Hello! Welcome to the last edition of Thriftasaurus from my current home! I am just about to settle down for the night & we move tomorrow so want to get Thriftasaurus posted tonight. To the dismay of my boyfriend,  I thrifted this week... but stopped in 2 thrifts (same plaza) after dropping off donations, which pretty much all came from thrifts.

Well, I did get to a thrift another time & I found this glass. I'm in love! I was going to leave it & buy some online because as you can see, someone quite enjoyed this glass (visible ware one the bottom). However,  it was 69cents & I didn't think I'd remember what it looked like enough to search... so here it is on a box, at home.





If you know the maker or where I can buy them,  let me know please.

And if you ever see one or a set, please buy them! I'll buy them off you! !

Hope you had a great week. I listed some Pyrex on kijiji but no one really bit, oh well. I got some more to list after I move. 

   
   

16 comments:

  1. Happy moving!! Hope you are very happy in your new home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm pretty sure that glass has my name written all over it! If I find some, hopefully I find duplicates so I can have some too :-)

    Good luck today!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move - just think new spaces for old stuff! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your move went smoothly, well, as smoothly as a move can!

    I found some neat stuff on the weekend so I'll be linking up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just can't wait to see pics of your new place all newly decorated!! I know, I'm impatient, but I just know it's gonna be just awesome!

    Thanks for the party, especially with everything you have going on right now!!!!

    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting the party. I hope the move went smoothly! Have a great week. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you like that glass I would have bought it if I had seen it.
    I hate moving hope yours go's well.
    Have a great week.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. That glass is a trip! Good luck with the move and we'll see you on the other side :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your glass is fabulous! I have never seen it before, but will keep an eye out for you. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't have any info on your glass other than I think it's adorable :) However, I have a glass that I've been having difficulty photographing, and I think your idea of putting the paper towel inside is going to do the trick. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your internet is set up and that your move went smoothly and that you can find your kitchen stuff etc. Thanks for Thriftasaurus.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Married 23 years, can confirm! My husband would prefer a sexy menu over a girl any day. I didn't know you lived.....not in America. I've been reading you for, oh I don't know, years.It take's time to figure these things out, right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. That glass is just adorable, I can see why you had to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad to know I'm not the only maniac who goes thrifting right until I step into the moving van!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you got moved OK. I believe that is a pretty good reason to thrift. You'll need more stuff at the new place, right? I swear I've seen that glass somewhere. If I remember and they still have it I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  16. lately i've been so clumsy and broke quite a few of our nice thrifted vintage drinking glasses, amongst them some of my favourite printed ones... the good thing is now i have a reason to go to thrift some new ones! i like these ones you found, it'd be nice to find something similarly lovely. hope the move went well and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete