Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Sunday, May 25, 2014

Thriftasaurus #88!

Thriftasaurus #88!


Hey thrifters... how was your week? I'm running a little late this week, been packing up a storm. I made a couple discoveries - a couple Pyrex pieces I never knew I had, had a Pyrex ER in my kitchen & found long forgotten treasures & long forgotten thrift mistakes & horrors. I seriously think this one thing I bought was made out of rat hair & it keeps flaking off. Ew! 

I ran out once after work this week, just a quickie. Not my favourite, but should you really be bringing in more stuff when you're packing & purging? 

Anyyyways.... 
I can't leave one of these behind. Just can't!  



That's a Pyrex lid. You know,  I pulled these things out of what seems like every nook & cranny... I bought this one this week. I think I may just need Space Saver & Fridgie lids in the future! But I imagine I will have a hard time telling myself that when or if I see some on the shelf..



Some 1980s greeting cards!



& a set of vintage made in West Germany Easter Eggs. Wonderful! Guess I missed this the last 2 times I was in the store... sometimes you miss a thing or 2 I guess when looking through those 200 bags of misc things! 




Linking up with Melissa's Antiques .

Hope you thrifted hard & garage sales have paid off! Looking forward to living through you this week - I gotta stay home all week & pack! BOO!

   
   

16 comments:

  1. You are always so lucky to find old cards!!!!

    Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Easter Eggs. Good Luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eggs were a great find. Happy hunting! (Though I am not sure I could mix thrifting and packing :>))) Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those eggs! I have tons that I used in my Easter displays. The graphics are always super cute.

    Hope your move is going good. Probably not. Moving sucks.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are way past too busy. Good luck on the move. Thanks for Thrifasaurus today.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear you guys have more Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bear stuff there! Love those eggs!
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a great junkin trip Saturday morning, will hopefully have time to write about it later this week. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! This post took me back. I am almost positive that I received both the Care Bears card and the Strawberry Shortcake card for my 9th birthday. I'm going to check my scrapbook to be sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those W. Germany Easter eggs. I have picked up 4 of them in the last month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Forgot to say thanks for linking up to TTF @ Melissa's Antiques!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Strawberry Shortcake AND the Care Bears? You lucky duck!

    <3 Jackie @ Let's Go Thrifting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting. I hope the move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best of luck with the move. I can't stop thinking about the rat hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. really nice easter eggs, wouldn't mind finding some myself!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So where's the thing with the rat hair? I wanna seeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How did I miss this post??

    My husband would be so jealous of your Bushwhackers glass. He doesn't have one. He found a big Junkyard Dog glass from the same era yesterday to add to his collection.

    I love all the cute 80's cartoon stuff you always seem to find!

    ReplyDelete