Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Wanted Wednesday: Popsies

Wanted Wednesday:
Popsies

photo from popsie lot on eBay - $1,250.00

Yeah, I know. It's Tuesday. In 23 minutes it's Wednesday. I'm at home, I'm sick. It's a cold or flu or something. I'm not sure, but it's not pretty. I'm working through it. I'm bored & I might not be home tomorrow despite this cold or flu or something, but I wanted to post these because I'm loving them. I don't think I will even own all of them (possibly I hear, 175 of them as some phrases differ on the popups of the same figures), but maybe a couple eBay buys. They are 3D greeting cards from the 1960's by Pride Creations.

"Come on Down" devil. 


"You Need LSD"
(best photo available from here)


Anything you've been dying to own?
 

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen those before! Now I want, no - I need a few! Seriously, what did you have to do to someone to receive a dude that says "you need LSD"?
    You always find the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete