Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Saturday, September 28, 2013

Thriftasaurus

Thriftasaurus

Hey everybody... it's a mess over here for me blog wise. Something happened to my computer and it seems everything has been wiped clean and it doesn't turn on past the startup screen. I am trying to problem slove, but not going to well. Looking for my discs and I gotta dig through 2,500+ discs in white sleeves. I am new to the internet on my phone, first time blogging from it right now, dunno how to do images (LOL), so this week at least here will be a little messy. Messy or not, still wanted to see what everyone picked up this week.

No pictures, but this week I picked up some: Lefton, Fire King, 1980'S linen, matching kitschy vintage Christmas decorations and some 1970's pop culture salt and pepper shakers. Stay tuned next week for more dets and pics. 




18 comments:

  1. What a bummer that your computer is not working! I wish you a speedy recovery of your files. Thank you for hosting anyway, you are a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know where my comments drifted to. Thanks for hosting by phone.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. They should do a condolences card for computer death....the grieving process can last for months

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your computer! (That's my worst nightmare). Here's hoping you can get it fixed (or at least save your data). Good luck and thanks for hosting despite the computer issues! That's dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a few posts from my phone while we were away in July but it's not easy. Thanks for hosting the party! I would love to see your treasures you picked up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you need cheap, excellent computer help, I know someone who can often work miracles. He seems often (but not always) to save data. Has rescued us several times. West end / Junction -- let me know if you'd like his number / location.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy!
      I've basically been bed ridden once I get home from work, so haven't been able to try anything out, but going to this weekend. Will give you a shout for the number if nothing I do works. Fingers crossed.

      Delete
  7. I hope that you can get your computer problems solved quickly. Thanks for hosting Thriftasaurus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are back up and running again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you manage to sort it out soon, I'd hate to lose anything from my blog!

    Aqeela x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crap on a cracker! I hope you get it sorted out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck sorting it all out. No fun, no fun, no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Technology is great when it works. Hope things get straightened out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck getting your computer mess together! I am CURSED with technology and often have similar problems. GRRRR...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just started a group on facebook for trading Pyrex in the GTA. For all Toronto folk interested please search for the group name Pyrex for trade in Toronto. Thanks!!

    Hoping to find a friendship 443 and a pink 402. Have tons of interesting to trade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't have what you're looking for, but I'll try to check it out...

      ...do you have a link?

      Delete
  15. https://www.facebook.com/groups/222404864588746/

    ReplyDelete