Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Saturday, September 7, 2013

Thriftasaurus

Thriftasaurus


I didn't spend a lot of time outside the house this week, next week probably won't be any different. Focus this week at the thrifts this week seemed to be: Halloween. I work all week & will be going away to a cottage.. not allowed to make any stops on the way (torture, isn't it?).

I found these vintage, made in Japan metal canisters... 


...this Spring Blossom Green Pyrex...
it's a 475. 


...this push button salt & pepper souvenir set from Florida, a buck & I just love the box... 



& these t-shirts. The ADIDAS t-shirt is vintage, probs early '80s? I don't know how to date, didn't see a similar one on eBay. I really liked this other shirt, 50/50 made in 1990 by Larry Lubin, but can't find anything about it. I just found it a bit funny.



& here are some stickers I recently got.. 


Well, I can't wait to see your finds! Have a great week.
I have a thrifting date coming up, how exciting. I'm usually all by myself.






10 comments:

  1. Love those canisters! And the s&p shakers (and their box!!) are great too! Good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt I would have bought those salt & pepper shakers just for the box. It fits in with my 4th of July decorations perfect!

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you guys, I would have bought the salt and pepper shakers just for the box.
    I hope you have a fun and fruitful thrifting date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorites are the canisters and the salt and pepper shakers. I have to agree with everyone else, the packaging is superb! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the canisters and the green Pyrex. Pyrex is hard to come by here. I keep looking with no joy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. Love seeing what you've thrifted this week.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. the s&p set seems to be a hit! i also really lke that adidas tee. has it been washed to a perfect softness for you? the best part of pre-loved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those stickers--I had forgotten all about "Bag yer face!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am completely in love with those canisters!

    ReplyDelete