Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Monday, February 6, 2012

Vintage Musical Bar Set!


Today I picked up this what looks like complete vintage musical bar set from Value Village for a cool $7.99... decent price considering it's VALUE VILLAGE. You can buy a dishwashered, chipped Pyrex bowl for the same price. On the left it's an ice bucket on the right a decanter that sits in a slot with a nice red felt lining. With you lift the decanter, a whimsical tune, similar to a jewelry box, plays from the bar set. I've never seen one of these before.

Joining up with APRON THRIFT GIRL for THRIFT SHARE MONDAY.

A couple more things, if you are bored today.. check out my post on The Pyrex Collective If this ain't delphite than kiss my... assumption that it was and also my eBay auctions for some 1970's Garfield stickers - puffy, scratch & sniff & just regular - HERE!

Thrift on!

4 comments:

  1. Hah! That's a cool find. I've never seen anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute! Did you ever open your thrift store?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like different than the normal items, this one would be right up my alley. After reading about all of your thrifty finds at Value Village, I took a drive to one, I found my first Pyrex fridgie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, not yet. I hope to one day soon.

    Paulette - congrats on taking the step, lol. Congrats on the fridgie! I found my first one at VV too, I was so excited. I think I was shaking. I couldn`t concentrate.

    ReplyDelete