Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sir Thrift-A-Lot: Flea Market Finds



Some vintage finds this week, all below. The highlight being the set of vintage Spanish shot glasses - which I believe are similar to the English set & say 'NAME YOUR POISON' with the prescription symbol including Arsenico, Cianuro & Estricnina. You're welcome to a drink. I'm not sure if this is the full set of these or not, but I have two of each. They were 4 for $1.49 & 49cents for each thereafter. $4.99 for the Pyrex divided dish. $3.99 for the vintage yellow 503 Pyrex refrigerator dish, sans lid & a nice pack of NOS elephant cocktail invitations - which are available for sale in my ETSY SHOP.






It's Sunday, so I am once again joining in for FLEA MARKET FINDS over at Her Library Adventures.

Items available in my ETSY Shop,

Sir Thrift-A-Lot




5 comments:

  1. Great Pyrex finds! Hope you will share your treasures on my link up too! Did you ever get your booth started?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shot glasses are neat, I'd love a set like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa - I tried to join up, but my net messed up last night. Will try again. Want to start a store, but get out of some debt first & get a collection of product together... and a business plan, haha.

    Ryan - thanks. I totally want the English set now. I think they were up with bidders for $122 last time I looked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still have those skull and crossbones glasses? I couldn't find a link to your Etsy story.

    ReplyDelete