Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Monday, September 12, 2011

Sir Thrift-A-Lot: Thrift Share Monday!

SIR THRIFT-A-LOT
Thrift Share Monday

Taking part in Thrift Share Monday today!

I picked up this lovely leopard print hat box for $3.99, hat boxes are a long lost favourite of mine & leopard print is always a must in my books. The only hat box I have left holds a bunch of the boyfriend's chords & I had found it in the trash many, many years ago. The vintage golf bag swizzle sticks, which I think are a complete set at an 8 count, were $4 during my trip to Windsor at the One of a Kind Antique Market. Owls also picked up at Talize on my trip to Windsor. Made in Mexico & another item to hit up the Etsy shop when it arrives.


What a lovely Pyrex dish. Yesterday I did a posting for a 'Who Wore It Better' after picking this up at Goodwill for $4.04, lidless, lid is borrowed for the photo op.. absolutely loving this. I have seen pics of this one online, but the colour is absolutely bold & striking in person.


What do you think of this radical bi-centennial plate? It's so thick, I love it! 99cents at Goodwill!


I couldn't say know to this $2.99 Dick Tracey flat sheet. Also picked up on that trip to Windsor at Value Village. I never would have thought my ass would be on Madonna's face. Who knew?


ETSY SHOP UPDATE:
I've put off opening up my Etsy shop for one main reason - laziness. The only thing I had to do was make a phone call to Visa to update my address from the move. It has been 2 & a half months - lazy. I'm glad I waited. The guy I spoke to waived my interest for the next 2 months - that would have been almost $250! Feels too great!



Linking up to APRON THRIFT GIRL's THRIFT SHARE MONDAY.

3 comments:

  1. I love the owls. I can't wait until you open your etsy shop. Id love to see what you have to offer but since you live in Canada(?) I think the shipping would be too high for me but I still like to window shop. Have a good night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I live in Canada. I hate the shipping side of it all, mostly because shipping costs hurt my eBay sales & kill me when I buy stuff. We can always set up some sort of trade if you see something you like in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

    Follow our signals NOW & gain up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete