Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Friday, March 4, 2011

Lost 25 Pounds!


My Pee Wee Herman t-shirt came in the mail today, along with another surprise! Yippie! So to celebrate the loss of 25 pounds & the addition to my t-shirt & Pee Wee Herman collection I thought I'd post the second picture of myself on my blog, if I can remember the other one didn't include my face, just my beluga body. I haven't posted a photo of myself online in over 4 years, so I consider this one large step. And before you inquire, yes, the glasses were needed inside & I found them! They were free!

So something I've been struggling with for the past few years is my weight. At my heaviest I weighed 255 pounds. I was disgusted with myself. Atop this post you have seen my weight as of 3:07AM on March 4th, 2011. This weekend I'll be eating a bunch of goodies & snacks, but by the 11th, I am hoping to be at 224. We'll see..


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the lost~! Your doing great!
    Be happy in your skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lookin Sexxxy! :) Lovin that shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss. It sure is a struggle for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS!

    Positive words will help keep me going.

    Keep up the good work too Linda, it sure is hard.

    Thanks Mommy PR - just got it in the mail yesterday - didn't know it was a repro, but it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the weight loss. You are a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Congrats and good luck with being healthy AND continuing to make awesome finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get all the best spirits and wines on Duty Free Depot!

    All the highest quality brand name drinks for unbeatable low prices.

    ReplyDelete