Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Saturday, March 20, 2010


Yesterday I had my first depressing thrift trip. I ended up having to leave the store because I couldn`t concentrate afterward. My first stop in the thrift shop is always the photo albums to look for any sticker collections from the `80s. I have only found one other collection of stickers in the past 2 years, which I bought. The collection wasn`t that great & it only had a few pages. When I arrived at the photo albums yesterday at Value Village a guy just picked up a photo album, sat on a chair & started looking at it. It was full of stickers.. from front to back.. looked to be 30-40 pages thick. I waited around.. followed him (heh) & was waiting to see if he`d put it down.. never did. I`m kicking myself, hard too, for not getting there 5 minutes earlier. I felt sick to my stomach afterward.

On a "briter" note, Niagara Falls on Monday morning.


0 comments:

Post a Comment