Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bonus Shoppers Optimum Points With Scratch Tickets!

















OK, I am a big scratch ticket fanatic. I`m also a Shoppers Opitmum Point fanatic. I`ve had a card since the beginning. Until the 26th of March, so 2 more days, Shoppers has a promotion that will land you 300 bonus points when you purchase any 2 $3 Instant Crossword Scratch Tickets. Pretty good deal. I wish the staff had been prepped for the promotion as you do not usually receive points for lotto, so I never both presenting my card when purchasing... I`d have thousands of bonus points if I knew that this promotion was going on. Pretty disappointing.


I just want you to know that I used to hate Crossword tickets. It used to be me scratchin`Bingo & the wife scratchin`Crossword. Since Scrabble has come out, I`ve been playing Scrabble & it`s basically the same thing as Crossword... so now I`m hooked on Crossword.

0 comments:

Post a Comment