Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Monday, March 15, 2010

Bingo Boutique!

Bingo Boutique!


As you may or may not know - I love playing Bingo. You know, the type of Bingo the shirt states. I've only ever had the extreme pleasure of calling out, "BINGO!" twice. Once I shared the $50 pot with another winner. It would have been the full pot if I hadn't overlooked a # that my sisters boyfriend had dabbed! & another time I split another $50 pot with 6 other winners. & on the topic, a friend of mine was at Bingo earlier this week & a woman won $19,500!

I recently purchased the shirt above & below from Broken
Heart Vintage on eBay. Never purchased from them before, but anticipate the transaction to go smoothly.

I haven't been able to find any information about Bingo Boutique, but I do know that this shirt was copyrighted in 1984. Anyone know anything about them?






1 comment: