Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'm Seeing Double!!


I went out after work today & a tiny thrifting adventure, just had to get out of the house. Can you believe everything today came in pairs? 

This Super Mario Brothers paper table covers have got to be rare, they are from the television show. 99cents each. I found them at the same Value Village as the 2 bags of patches. I really can't believe the patches were still there. I think I bought a bag about a month & a half ago? These are the same ones that were there then, I thought I'd buy them & try to sell a couple. I made $40 last time, spent $2. 


I don`t know why I bought these. I just love spending money! Scooby Doo from 1980. If I had a booth, they`d wind up in there. 


So would these! I`ve never seen these canisters in the wild. Are they the rarest of the canisters?


I'll leave you with one of my favourite quotes from high school: 

"Here's to living single, seeing double & sleeping triple!" 

IF THERE IS ANYBODY OUT THERE IN BLOGLAND WHO IS FROM TORONTO OR GTA WHO IS THINKING ABOUT GETTING A BOOTH & MIGHT WANNA SPLITZIES AT PICKERING ANTIQUE MARKET OR SOMEWHERE... COMMENT BELOW WITH A WAY I CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU SO WE CAN DISCUSS FURTHER!
We would probably be spending $50 each a month... for a smallish booth.. but let`s discuss!!

2 comments:

  1. $40 out of $2 is amazing, good for you! I can understand needing to get out of the house for sure. Sometimes a little thrifting is just what we need to clear the brain and not go batshit crazy on everyone.
    I really hope you find someone to split a booth with. Its so much fun and I really think you'll be good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the canisters! I wish I could go in on a booth with you! Too bad I am in California.

    ReplyDelete