Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

vinyls.

I thought the snow day would be a good day to thrift, so I checked out 2 Value Villages within the city & a Salvation Army. Didn't find anything anywhere besides the vinyls below,

Prince - Purple Rain
C+C Music Factory - Here We Go
Paula Abdul - Forever Your Girl


That's it! Thought the snow day would leave the weirdos at home & have the workers clearing out the back. Saw a couple things of Pyrex, one sad blue bowl from the primary set... so sad that there was just a sliver of colour left. Also seen old yeller - $7.99.

Tomorrow's another day. Can't believe this place charges $1.99 a record. Especially when they have about 800 that just sit there.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I saw your post on the pyrex collective but for some reason I couldnt figure out how to comment on there. I live in US and could ship the stickers to you if you still need. let me know what the items are and I will look them up on ebay for you. I also have some nkotb items some where I will look for them and let you know what I have. I know I have the dolls and I also Have NSYNC marionette dolls if your interested.
    ttys-nicky

    ReplyDelete