Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Friday, January 28, 2011

E = MC HAMMER.

NIB MC HAMMER DOLL 1991


Something I reckon I'll never come across in the thrifts, a NIB 1991 MC Hammer doll complete with cassette. This is the exact same doll that I will be receiving. As you can see there is some wear on the top corner. I can deal. The total was $18, shipped to Canada from the US. Generally, all the dolls (New Kids on the Block, Vanilla Ice, Steve Urkel, MC Hammer) are $21.95 or so, shipped priority USPS. Luckily I scored with this seller. I'm gonna love this doll. I might even get a set of matching pants.

Sir Thrift A Lot is.. too legit... too legit to quit. !!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes. Not included in my thrifting total, since it's an online buy.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and now that song is stuck in my head. Oh man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete