Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Saturday, February 23, 2013

Thriftasaurus

Thriftasaurus!

Very light thrifting for me this week, will probably trend into next week. Only found a few smalls this week. 


A 502 Pyrex Butterprint fridgie, at Goodwill. Have been to this Goodwill 200 or more times, can count the # of fridgies on one hand. Thank you to the person who hid this, otherwise I might not have found it. 



Some NIP Lisa Frank pencils from the 1980's "Girl Talk" & "Splatters". My sister & I used to be addicted to Lisa Frank stuff. This particular pencils are from 1989. Also a package of paper owl coasters by Monogram California, originally priced at 75cents.

Link up below if you found some fab thrifted finds this week!


Thriftasaurus Thrift Haul Linkup #23!

  • Submit your blog link of your latest thrifting finds.
  • Please don't submit old posts or non-relevant material - thanks in advance!
  • Thanks bunches for joining in!
  • Please link back to my blog - Sir Thrift-A-Lot so others can join in! 





8 comments:

  1. Cool retro finds! I love it when someone has hidden something and I find it. That's happened to me many times! :)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. that adorable owl face needs to be framed as art! to put my drinking glass on him would make me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sorta cheated this week as I didn't share vintage finds. I found something special so I shared that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats awesome. i'd love to find some fridgies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love when you find those hidden treasures? Thanks for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must have a giant collection of Butterprint refrigerator dishes! It seems like you find one every other week:-) Love the Lisa Frank. Maddie likes to find that stuff at the thrifts too for her pencil collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love those owl coasters! You always find such good paper goodies.

    ReplyDelete