Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thrifty Things Friday!

Taking part in THRIFTY THINGS FRIDAY over at THE THRIFTY GROOVE.


Today was a small thrifting trip, but it yielded 2 OK finds. A nice CATS by NINA LYMAN plate. $2.02. Also a set of red & yellow egg shaped salt & pepper shakers that were made in Japan.




Also picked up $18 in reto sheets & pillow cases. Going to save those for tomorrow... going to bed now! Up at 5:45AM for work tomorrow.

Next week on Friday I will be having a HUGE thrifting adventure with my boyfriend & my bestest friend in the whole word. We're going on a road trip to Windsor & making quite a few stops along the way. 10? 15? 22? 30? Time will tell.. We're going to have to pack lightly.

5 comments:

  1. Love the salt and pepper shakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cat plate! The logo is awesome too, what a great design front and back. Rawr! I'm excited about your upcoming thrifting adventure! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- well, that's a trip to look forward to! I like the little S&Ps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE the cat plate :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flo, you're awesome!

    Thanks everybody!

    & Laurie, I'm so excited. I've been counting down the days. The time seems to be creeping by.

    ReplyDelete