Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Big Bang!

Well, this is it, the beginning of a revolution. My blog. I hope will enjoy it as much as I will.

I`m starting off with a few previous purchases made within the past year or so.

The scores above were all bought at Value Village. $1.99 for the unicorn & I think $2.99 for the picture frame, can`t remember right now. I like the picture frame the way it is, so I left it pictureless.


The heart chair. The heart chair is one of my favourite purchases. I have two currently, one is damaged beyond repair (didn`t buy it like that.. was a bit damaged, but it is now totally damaged). The one above was bought at Goodwill for $4.99. It`s eggshell in colour & it`s absolutely beautiful. I can`t sit on it myself, since I weigh to much. I found another one, exactly the same as above, same great condition too, in a store window here in Toronto on College Street. A friend of mine went into the shop & the woman wants $80 for it. I mean, I`d pay that much just because it`s something I really want, but you know. I have yet to buy it, but hopefully will sometime in the future.

More to come!

2 comments: